Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lowers

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lowers

    Looking for a set of lowers for my '05 roadie.
    stock windshield and Lindby bars.

    2005 Silverado Midnight Star

  • #2
    Are you talking about the lowers that wrap around your highway bar or fork mounted deflectors?

    Comment


    • #3
      Fork mounted,
      thanks
      2005 Silverado Midnight Star

      Comment


      • #4
        Contact Warden I just got a set from him












        Comment


        • #5
          Thanks tapeit,
          but I was wondering if anyone had a set of used that they no longer needed.
          I am a cheap *******
          2005 Silverado Midnight Star

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by SbTx_Rider View Post
            Thanks tapeit,
            but I was wondering if anyone had a set of used that they no longer needed.
            I am a cheap *******
            You could probably make a set your self on the cheap if you have the patience. Cheap being a relative term of course. Just go to Curt's Website and download the pattern, take it to TAP Plastics or similar and they'll cut the plexiglass. You can make a mount by cutting up some aluminum L bar... Just take look at Curt's design.

            Comment


            • #7
              I have been thinking about doing that, but it is so much easier if someone has some used for sale.
              2005 Silverado Midnight Star

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Doc_V View Post

                You could probably make a set your self on the cheap if you have the patience. Cheap being a relative term of course. Just go to Curt's Website and download the pattern, take it to TAP Plastics or similar and they'll cut the plexiglass. You can make a mount by cutting up some aluminum L bar... Just take look at Curt's design.
                ===========================================

                I looked for Curt in member list and dont see him listed,does he have a new user/member id since they upgraded RSC and if yes what is it?

                I looked for Curt's website on google and can't find it either,does someone have a link to it?

                Thanks...Scott

                Comment


                • #9
                  Did Warden not make some for awhile also?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0946.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	150.2 KB
ID:	7624Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0945.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	191.3 KB
ID:	7625 I made my own from Curt's design but didn't cut out for the crash bar, don't use plexiglass it will crack or break, use Lexan instead, works and cuts better than plexy and is shatterproof up to 22 long rifle.
                    Attached Files

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Pankster View Post
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0946.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	150.2 KB
ID:	7624Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0945.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	191.3 KB
ID:	7625 I made my own from Curt's design but didn't cut out for the crash bar, don't use plexiglass it will crack or break, use Lexan instead, works and cuts better than plexy and is shatterproof up to 22 long rifle.
                      Plexiglass and Lexan are both brand names, not material types. They both sell polycarbonate and acrylic. What you really mean is use a polycarbonate vs an acrylic. There are many brands such as Hyzod, Tuffak, etc.

                      “The West is the Best" - Jim Morrison

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I have a pair of these chrome lowers in my barn.
                        Kind of up in the air if I want to sell them though ...

                        Click image for larger version

Name:	2004-Yamaha-Road-Star-201-2226072_1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.8 KB
ID:	7749

                        Comment

                        Latest Posts

                        Collapse

                        Topics Statistics Last Post
                        Started by Doc_V, 5 hours ago
                        4 responses
                        49 views
                        0 likes
                        Last Post Zman
                        by Zman
                         
                        Started by Pepper Jack, 3 hours ago
                        8 responses
                        36 views
                        0 likes
                        Last Post Zman
                        by Zman
                         
                        Started by Fat pete, 17 hours ago
                        21 responses
                        102 views
                        0 likes
                        Last Post Fat pete  
                        Started by 75kona, 3 days ago
                        4 responses
                        150 views
                        0 likes
                        Last Post Doc_V
                        by Doc_V
                         
                        Started by Father Pobasturd, 2 days ago
                        49 responses
                        258 views
                        0 likes
                        Last Post Father Pobasturd  
                        Started by drichards18, 2 weeks ago
                        35 responses
                        256 views
                        0 likes
                        Last Post davej
                        by davej
                         
                        Started by Txulrich, 04-24-2018, 12:12 PM
                        585 responses
                        3,338 views
                        0 likes
                        Last Post Txulrich  
                        Started by D-Fresh, 23 hours ago
                        24 responses
                        161 views
                        0 likes
                        Last Post SKWEARpeg  
                        Started by roadiemort, 03-05-2018, 07:01 PM
                        2,250 responses
                        19,227 views
                        3 likes
                        Last Post roadiemort  
                        Started by drumsonly2002, 19 hours ago
                        3 responses
                        63 views
                        0 likes
                        Last Post drumsonly2002  
                        Started by Doc_V, 1 day ago
                        14 responses
                        174 views
                        0 likes
                        Last Post Duke
                        by Duke
                         
                        Started by PeaceMaker, 1 day ago
                        53 responses
                        352 views
                        0 likes
                        Last Post PeaceMaker  
                        Started by D-Fresh, 1 day ago
                        12 responses
                        96 views
                        0 likes
                        Last Post D-Fresh
                        by D-Fresh
                         
                        Started by boomerA, 1 day ago
                        5 responses
                        89 views
                        0 likes
                        Last Post BSeward
                        by BSeward
                         
                        Started by DJ_Rodriguez88, 22 hours ago
                        2 responses
                        49 views
                        0 likes
                        Last Post Doc_V
                        by Doc_V
                         
                        Started by D-Fresh, 1 week ago
                        9 responses
                        137 views
                        0 likes
                        Last Post eardog2
                        by eardog2
                         
                        Started by Tykes_Place, 2 days ago
                        5 responses
                        82 views
                        0 likes
                        Last Post Doc_V
                        by Doc_V
                         
                        Started by Koal0313, 3 days ago
                        7 responses
                        156 views
                        0 likes
                        Last Post Bikerron  
                        Started by Bikerron, 2 days ago
                        1 response
                        130 views
                        0 likes
                        Last Post sprt220
                        by sprt220
                         
                        Working...
                        X