$275.00 shipped & insured in continental USA. PayPal accepted. Local pickup available too.

Supply me with your PayPal email and I will invoice you. Invoice will include a description, pictures and terms. First person to send me a PM and pay the invoice gets its. This is listed on Facebook as well. I will mark pending when I have a buyer and mark sold when it is gone.

I picked up some used GL1800 Goldwing Shocks from a local shop that converts Goldwings to trikes. I converted them to Roadwings. The motor and pump was tested before and after the conversion using a harness that I purchased from Chris Jones. It performed as it should both times.

To get the pre-adjuster to work you need to add a harness or remove the pump and motor and add a RAP.

Chris Jones sells a harness for $52.80 (https://tinyurl.com/rwharness). It is plug and play and is the option I chose.
You can search for and purchase a used RAP from eBay, Craigslist or Facebook Marketplace. The RAP from a Suzuki Burgman 400 rear shock or a BMW 1100 or 1150 rear shock is what you are looking for. I am unable to find a RAP for a better price than the plug and play harness from Chris.

Let me know if you have any questions.