Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4th Annual Road Star Clinic Eureka Springs M&G 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #21
    We have a site reserved for the Big Event! Hope to meet a lot of old and new friends!

    Dewayne and Tricia

    Comment


    • #22
      Cabin reserved.


      Wherever you go in life, ride there if at all possible.

      Comment


      • #23
        We need some newbies for this to wake the Overtons and make coffee each day of the event. Hopefully these ones won’t be 6’7” and mean lookin like them north Texans last year. Either way I think the Wild Overtons can handle who ever.

        Comment


        • #24
          You mean some folks somewhere between us 40 and 50 something year olds and the Tide Pod eaters, right? LOL


          Wherever you go in life, ride there if at all possible.

          Comment


          • #25
            Right lol

            Comment


            • #26
              Well, well I can see where this is headed Hillbilly. But you also forgot about Phil's caretaker, we also need one of those. I will see if i can round up some here newbies that is

              Comment


              • #27
                I have a friend that trains guard dogs. I’ll see if he has a shock collar that will fit Phil. Just in case.


                Wherever you go in life, ride there if at all possible.

                Comment


                • #28
                  I have one of those JD that is good for a 1/2 mile

                  Comment


                  • #29
                    I'm not too sure that there is one (shock collar) strong enough! Your only hope is to not lay hands on his bike. Those that have tried without sufficient mojo to counteract the effects have paid the price. Just ask Jim Hutton!!!
                    Peace,
                    Baron Wilhelm Gustav von Schmidt III
                    (But you can call me Joe)

                    Comment


                    • #30
                      I think Jim learned his lesson. I think he barely even spoke to Phil last year!


                      Wherever you go in life, ride there if at all possible.

                      Comment


                      • #31
                        Don't get me wrong, I like Phil a lot. His bike has some bad juju that can affect others negatively! May need to get some chicken bones and ashes from the campfire around his bike to contain it!!
                        Peace,
                        Baron Wilhelm Gustav von Schmidt III
                        (But you can call me Joe)

                        Comment


                        • #32
                          Finally made my reservation. 10/1 to 10/7. See ya there

                          Comment


                          • #33
                            Originally posted by AR. Hillbilly View Post
                            We need some newbies for this to wake the Overtons and make coffee each day of the event. Hopefully these ones won’t be 6’7” and mean lookin like them north Texans last year. Either way I think the Wild Overtons can handle who ever.
                            Bring it on! We can handle it if you can! LOL

                            Comment


                            • #34
                              Originally posted by Txulrich View Post
                              Don't get me wrong, I like Phil a lot. His bike has some bad juju that can affect others negatively! May need to get some chicken bones and ashes from the campfire around his bike to contain it!!
                              how does that work if he touches your bike. Been having strange things go wrong with Trigger since he place with the emergency kill switch. never thought much about how it would react to him touching the bike, but was warned in advance about touching his.

                              Comment


                              • Txulrich
                                Txulrich commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Maybe go with the ashes and chicken bones around your bike as well to ward off the effect. Sort of like a 2 bagger!!!

                            • #35
                              Forget the shock collar, guys. He would like it and it would only encourage him to piss on your tires . . . . . . .

                              Comment


                              • #36
                                Originally posted by rsokie View Post

                                how does that work if he touches your bike. Been having strange things go wrong with Trigger since he place with the emergency kill switch. never thought much about how it would react to him touching the bike, but was warned in advance about touching his.
                                This is how it works. 2 years ago I had Whitie started and warming up and p p p Phil shut it off and took the key. Soon after that a nylon lock nut (that was a real pain in the Aztecs) to take off just rattled loose and got sucked in the front cylinder of Whitie. Now I gots to get one of them ooogabooga talkin dudes to blow weed smoke and shake some chicken bones at Whitie to get rid of the bad juju.

                                Comment


                                • #37
                                  Is this event always this weekend in October? My buddy in St. Louis and I are talking about going next year but want to plan ahead of time.

                                  Comment


                                  • #38
                                    This one or the week after. We usually decide that right after the closong of the current event.
                                    Peace,
                                    Baron Wilhelm Gustav von Schmidt III
                                    (But you can call me Joe)

                                    Comment


                                    • #39
                                      Originally posted by Assocracer View Post
                                      Is this event always this weekend in October? My buddy in St. Louis and I are talking about going next year but want to plan ahead of time.
                                      Bob (turk56) comes down every year, he is in the southwest burbs of St. Louis. No need to wait until next year, ride down with him this year!

                                      Comment


                                      • #40
                                        Originally posted by mbk View Post

                                        Bob (turk56) comes down every year, he is in the southwest burbs of St. Louis. No need to wait until next year, ride down with him this year!
                                        Can’t. Already got vacations all planned out for this year.

                                        Comment

                                        Latest Posts

                                        Collapse

                                        Topics Statistics Last Post
                                        Started by cike, 3 hours ago
                                        2 responses
                                        31 views
                                        0 likes
                                        Last Post Jeaston
                                        by Jeaston
                                         
                                        Started by bcimino, 1 hour ago
                                        1 response
                                        18 views
                                        1 like
                                        Last Post gillis.jordan  
                                        Started by Lug Nut, 1 day ago
                                        6 responses
                                        102 views
                                        0 likes
                                        Last Post Lug Nut
                                        by Lug Nut
                                         
                                        Started by MurrayGrande, 22 hours ago
                                        4 responses
                                        54 views
                                        1 like
                                        Last Post TEXenvy
                                        by TEXenvy
                                         
                                        Started by rox, 3 hours ago
                                        4 responses
                                        39 views
                                        0 likes
                                        Last Post Lug Nut
                                        by Lug Nut
                                         
                                        Started by Darkkill57, 17 hours ago
                                        13 responses
                                        159 views
                                        0 likes
                                        Last Post brianmac  
                                        Started by AR. Hillbilly, 6 days ago
                                        4 responses
                                        76 views
                                        0 likes
                                        Last Post AR. Hillbilly  
                                        Started by 75kona, 2 days ago
                                        26 responses
                                        329 views
                                        0 likes
                                        Last Post Jclevesque  
                                        Started by Smokescreens, 18 hours ago
                                        4 responses
                                        64 views
                                        0 likes
                                        Last Post Jlb76
                                        by Jlb76
                                         
                                        Started by Ypsilonn, 02-24-2018, 01:22 AM
                                        51 responses
                                        2,341 views
                                        2 likes
                                        Last Post Ypsilonn  
                                        Started by YZ18, 2 days ago
                                        5 responses
                                        108 views
                                        0 likes
                                        Last Post YZ18
                                        by YZ18
                                         
                                        Started by Lug Nut, 1 day ago
                                        8 responses
                                        102 views
                                        0 likes
                                        Last Post Lug Nut
                                        by Lug Nut
                                         
                                        Started by Shores, 14 hours ago
                                        2 responses
                                        61 views
                                        0 likes
                                        Last Post Doc_V
                                        by Doc_V
                                         
                                        Started by Shores, 14 hours ago
                                        0 responses
                                        38 views
                                        0 likes
                                        Last Post Shores
                                        by Shores
                                         
                                        Started by Nightrider, 4 days ago
                                        21 responses
                                        199 views
                                        0 likes
                                        Last Post Doc_V
                                        by Doc_V
                                         
                                        Started by Father Pobasturd, 3 weeks ago
                                        203 responses
                                        2,452 views
                                        1 like
                                        Last Post Doc_V
                                        by Doc_V
                                         
                                        Started by Lug Nut, 19 hours ago
                                        3 responses
                                        25 views
                                        0 likes
                                        Last Post Lug Nut
                                        by Lug Nut
                                         
                                        Started by Johnrocks, 3 days ago
                                        4 responses
                                        94 views
                                        0 likes
                                        Last Post jd750ace  
                                        Started by Dieseltechreno1, 2 days ago
                                        12 responses
                                        118 views
                                        0 likes
                                        Last Post roadiemort  
                                        Working...
                                        X