Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MikeyC
    replied
    So, Dakota and I were talking and decided not to ABCity tour on the way, we are planning to leave Lebanon about 7am Thursday morning and take the quickest route. It would be a 7 and half hour ride non stop. Looking forward to seeing you all there. Let's hear any plans you have and maybe we can meet up with or ride with others on the way.

Leave a comment:

• 75kona
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks guys! Ill miss riding with you guys!

• MikeyC
    commented on 's reply
    Have fun and ride safe.

• Jaybo
    commented on 's reply
    Bummers dude! Looked forward to seeing your beautiful wife again! She'll be missed! You aren't too bad either though, ride safe brother!

• 75kona
    replied
    Sad update. We will officially not be able to go to the meet and greet this year…. Planning our yearly trip consisted of working around 4 different schedules and my current school situation, Taking night classes. And this year the only week that lined up with everyone was the week of the meet and greet. Sorry guys.. Enjoy Lolo for me!

Leave a comment:

• MikeyC
    replied
    Yeah brother, gettin itchy.

Leave a comment:

• Jaybo
    replied
    141 more days!!!

Leave a comment:

• MikeyC
    commented on 's reply
    Hey, really that's the best way to go! No plans, make it up as you go along Makes everything so simple.

• TimB
    commented on 's reply
    Dike contacted me. Plans! I don't make no stinkin plans! Probably headed to Grants Pass Oregon to a friends place & heading east from there. Probably leave here the 7th or 8th

• Shores
    replied
    Originally posted by Starjunkie View Post
    Wife and I are planning on being in Hobart WA July 6&7... spending the entire week on the bike with no particular plans other than to be meeting up in Orofino with you guys the following Friday? What’s the chances of spending some time one of you after we’re done at Hobart? We’d love to ride south to Portland area and ??? Any thoughts??
    Jeff, I’m close to Hobart and ride through there often. Send me a PM when you get here. We can get together. I might be in Portland for the Waterfront Blues Festival July 4th weekend, but will still be checking in at RSC.

Leave a comment:

• MikeyC
    commented on 's reply
    Unless you count the sound.

• MikeyC
    replied
    Just a thought on the ride after the meet and greet. Washington doesn't have a lot of road on the coast, just around Grays Harbor which would be nice. If we met in Astoria Oregon we could ride the Oregon coast and Northern California coast down to just about Eureka, go East on 299 thru Redding to 139/39 which brings us back to Klamath Falls and Hwy97 and thru Crater Lake, then 138 back to Roseburg and I5 and beat cheeks home. Eh?

Leave a comment:

• MikeyC
    commented on 's reply
    Hey Starjunkie! Your going to be right in Shores back yard, you guys could ride in with them. My route is going to take us up a forest service road that I have never been on, drop out on Hwy 197 in Dufur, then we'll get up to I84 and B line it from there. There is talk about taking some time after the meet to do some riding. We were talking about riding the coast.

• MikeyC
    commented on 's reply
    Hey Tim, Cool! Be great to meet you. You could get together with Duke and Mike, they should be riding up from New Mexico. Time frame might be off. What is your route from Grants Pass? We could maybe meet up with you guys somewhere. I will probably be meeting my Daughter in Lebanon and leaving there at 6am Thursday morning, the 11th I think.

• Starjunkie
    commented on 's reply
    Wife and I are planning on being in Hobart WA July 6&7... spending the entire week on the bike with no particular plans other than to be meeting up in Orofino with you guys the following Friday? What’s the chances of spending some time one of you after we’re done at Hobart? We’d love to ride south to Portland area and ??? Any thoughts??

• TimB
    commented on 's reply
    I think I'm going from NM to Grants Pass Oregon & riding in with a friend.

• MikeyC
    replied
    154 days to go!

So for anybody watching this thread, we have had a discussion going somewhere else about meeting up from Oregon and Washington. The Seattle/Tacoma guys are going to head out I90 to Vantage and Othello and some of us Oregon guys from Salem area are doing some back roads thru Silverton, Sandy, Dufur and catching I84 at The Dalles, then we're going up thru Umatilla and catching WA12 at Wallula Jct. If you're thinking about going maybe you can meet up with a group headed that way. LD and Zingpow will be coming in from the East so keep an eye out for their route.

Leave a comment:

• MikeyC
    commented on 's reply
    Ooooh no, there goes Toyko, go go Godzilla.

• Tykes_Place
    replied
    Agreed. But it gets lively sometimes.

Click image for larger version

Name:	TqsB04dVE0EbF_dRZRlBbtdBEQY0WoXXGbxveVfIfHOLofRse9ZkwVWWzTdR1JzPqLE0qHpTaj59RoejCF6SkAtlqbKYlAjEO9MlqIMWzxmY9aOHaMoetp9Ntj-DKBxhh36F4GTYqsVhHp_fOk9hSjxGI7feEOdcnzvgmBaD1n5n1gUKkh_kgsxzOT5TXfmcw8DB_dQxnIuPuKiR6z91Aoym0VstLQAGWKnkbAVuZPDlk6LjK-Be0kJewbqfWD8
Views:	269
Size:	51.3 KB
ID:	56004

Leave a comment:

• MikeyC
    commented on 's reply
    That would be cool

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by petr.hw, 5 hours ago
2 responses