reverse karma kicks me in the nuts...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reverse karma kicks me in the nuts...

zero % chance of rain and i got my ass soaked to the darkest places on my body...you come to michigan you must remember, there is no such thing as zero % chance of rain...i ignored my inner feelings and went by the weather forecaster's report and paid the price...zp...

Today? I got a nice little ride in yesterday.

Comment

• zingpow
      zingpow commented
      Editing a comment
      i didn't mow the grass yesterday as i had planned, i rode most the day...the wind tried to kill me most the day and got serious twice...zp...

it could be worse. You could be in Oklahoma 20-30% means no rain until this year, 10-20% means that you will have a tornado and 20-30 means you will have at least 5 tornados and about 2 inches of rain. 40 -60% means you will have no less than 5 Tornados and the whole state is flooded. this year i aint going to the lake on Memorial Day the Lake is coming to me and so much for going to decorate at the Cemetary,

Comment

• zingpow
      zingpow commented
      Editing a comment
      rk...where you been...your math is impeccable and "the lake is coming to you"...i'll tuck that little gem into the zing bag and use it at a later date, with your permission of course...chime in early and often...zing who loves a good visual...

ps...hope things lighten up for you folks out there soon...zp...

This spring in MO, KS, IA, and OK has been horrible. It's rained at my house just about every day for the last month and a chance of rain every day for the next 10. We have flooding, hail, tornados, etc and that is after a bad winter.

Comment

• zingpow
      zingpow commented
      Editing a comment
      damn son my heart goes out to all of you down there that are suffering the brunt of this rainy season...we have had heavy rain with high winds and lightning but it's most generally what's left over after it dumps 90% on you and it's over quick...

endeavor to persevere...chief dan george...josey wales...

Weatherman: a job that you cannot be fired from for being wrong every day.

Comment

• zingpow
      zingpow commented
      Editing a comment
      i'd like to bang most the weather ladies and shoot most the guys...it's a dork ass job...zing the compassionate...

Zing you deserved it cause you listened to the weatherman lol.....just kidding. Near always 30% prob of rain here. I simply look at the sky and point my bike where its sunny or least chance of crap.

Comment

• zingpow
      zingpow commented
      Editing a comment
      i've been wet 3 times now...this is the second time with a zero percent chance of rain the other time it was five percent...i look at the maps, smell the air and don't ride if the forecast is 20% or higher during the time i'll be out...three times isn't bad, it's just the zero percent that gives me the red ass...zp...

ps...i've seen it not rain a drop with 100% chance of rain...what a system...zp...

• Jclevesque
      Jclevesque commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I know how you feel. It is just some computer models prediction and someone reading it. Computers are always right, right?? Hahaha zing all wet

What's the matter? Getting rained on is just part of the joy of motorcycling! (Personally, if the chances of local rain are over 20% in the area, I tend to drive to work. It's not the rain, it's the damn cage drives who drive even faster in the rain...plus the dread of having to clean the bike after everything dries out!

Comment

• zingpow
      zingpow commented
      Editing a comment
      i'm with you on car drivers...and as i stated in this thread, 20% chance of rain and i don't ride...i spent an hour and a half cleaning the road grime off the rocket after i got back and have the places harder to reach yet to go...zing in the dry lane...

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by NthernLgts, 3 hours ago
3 responses
0 likes
Last Post NthernLgts  
Started by Father Pobasturd, 3 weeks ago
248 responses
1 like
Last Post Derailed75  
Started by viking, 1 day ago