Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GreenMachine
    commented on 's reply
    davej, how many of the court transcripts have you personally examined before you were willing to attach your good name to these serious allegations? Tangible evidence is what should be driving our decisions in a time where one side or another is clearly lying, and the future of our entire system of government could be at stake.

• davej
    commented on 's reply
    America has been killing people for a couple hundred years to reconcile our differences. Antifa and BLM are killing people now to reconcile differences. The rest of us civilized citizens may soon have to fight back to keep our freedom and save our own lives. Republicans and level headed Dems will have to work together if it comes to that. Maybe that is what Joe means when he said he would bring the country back together. lol
    Wait until Joe finds out that they didn't cheat this election for him and that it is for Kamala. His wife won't know if he shit his pants because he found out or if he just shit his pants.

• GreenMachine
    commented on 's reply
    You are right. People kill people. American’s turning on each other in violence is not something any of us want or believe is an acceptable way of reconciling our differences.

• roadiemort
    commented on 's reply
    Knives & guns don't don't get up and kill people. People have been killing since Adam & Eve, Governments have done it wholesale and will continue to do so, hopefully we chose our poison wisely.

• GreenMachine
    replied
    Murdering each other is not the solution to this problem.

Based on your posts, if I were a conspiracy theorist, I might be convinced that Canada wants the US to burn to the ground in a torrent of self destruction.

Leave a comment:

• roadiemort
    replied

Leave a comment:

• GreenMachine
    replied
    There is no sense in sugarcoating it, the “voter fraud” storyline is a lie, and if you continue to support Trump’s bid to remain in power, you are supporting a dictator. Not a joke. Not hyperbole. Plain and simple truth. A truth you will live with for the rest of your life, so you better do your due diligence in making sure you know for damned sure what you are talking about.

If you really believe that our system of government is a valuable asset, you will do the very easy work of fact checking everything you are being told. The long term survival of this country depends on its citizens being well informed. Go find the transcripts from any one of the several dozen lawsuits that allege voter fraud that have been dismissed. You will see in the court records that the administration’s own lawyers plainly admit that there is precisely zero evidence of any kind of widespread fraud. They say so themselves. It’s right there in black and white for anyone to read. That’s why these cases are going nowhere. They have moved on to what has been the real strategy all along: using the doubt and chaos they have been sowing for months, along with the baseless legal cases brought forth to attempt to convince those with the power to do so to invalidate the will of the people by usurping the electoral college process. I don’t know if they will be successful, but either way, what is vitally important is that the American people recognize what is happening here. This is an attempt at a coup. You may disagree with me about which side is initiating it, but it is unquestionably happening.

You know the stakes. You know your responsibility. You know someone is lying to you. Now, do your due diligence as an American citizen, stop listening to the lies, stop consuming the propaganda, and sure as hell don’t just take my word for it. Use your own eyes to gaze upon the actual evidence. Only then can you make an informed decision. Where is evidence of any crimes presented in this country? The courts. Do the simple work of gazing upon the court transcripts for yourself, and you will see the truth of the matter. If you don’t trust the evidence that is being presented in court, then well, you don’t really believe in democracy. Without truth as defined by the rule of law, there is no democracy. In this case, when you refuse to believe in the truth, you may just be betraying the country you love so dearly. That is how important it is to know with absolute certainty who is telling you the truth right now.

This is not the time to watch a video on YouTube and praise it as the gospel. It is a time where you are responsible for what your beliefs mean for the future of this country. The only way to make up your mind responsibly is to critically examine the primary source material, which in this case would be the countless court records which clearly and meticulously document the true strength of the argument that our election was compromised by fraud. It is your personal responsibility to your country to do so right now.

Leave a comment:

• roadiemort
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Pauli466
    replied
    whats to stop the person that checks signatures from disqualifying signatures on only the trump votes. i cant say the extent of cheating that has influenced this election but i promise you it happened, makes me glad i'm in my 60's and probably won't be around when the country i love crumbles, at least i got to grow up in some in the best of times. ohh and i did vote in person, no problem no lines

Leave a comment:

• D-Fresh
    replied
    This is soooo crazy!!! There is so much evidence of election fraud and media bias I don't know how any sane, rational person can not agree. The seeds of election fraud were sown in 2000 when the "hanging chads" reared their ugly heads. The wheels were set into motion to change from paper ballots to computer based voting so fraud could be more easily accomplished. What's easier, falsifying millions of paper ballots or hacking a software program? I sure hope this all gets sorted out to find the truth and the perpetrators will be punished but who am i kidding? We had a president for 8 years that his citizenship was never verified (invented the "crotch salute" and had a Muslim name) and someone who has been linked to nefarious dealings her whole political career and she's still not in jail.

Leave a comment:

• roadiemort
    replied

Leave a comment:

• boomerA
    replied
    Its been known for years that deceadents (dead people) in Chicago have voted more often after they passed than when they were alive!

Leave a comment:

• Jaybo
    replied
    Originally posted by GreenMachine View Post

Not sure how that is critically important in this context unless you believe the presidency should be decided by faithless electors?
    I believe the President should be decided by the way that the authors of our constitution decided it should be done. Popular vote turns the election to 5 or 6 of the most populous states and the rest are simply fucked. A simple democracy has many issues built in, and a representative republic fixes those flaws. The bigger issue is to have a better vote counting system. All of the states do it different, and some states have different ways within the state. It's 2020, There should not be any way to cheat the system, there should be no way to vote more than once, there should be no way for people not legally eligible to vote, to place a vote. Way too many people have reported being given multiple ballots, dead people being sent ballots, etc. The system is obviously broken and needs to be fixed for the betterment of our system, regardless of what you personally believe as far as party.

Leave a comment:

• DEEPHATE
    commented on 's reply
    I voted, what is the next step?

• GreenMachine
    replied
    Originally posted by Jaybo View Post

Except for the simple fact we are NOT a democracy, but a representative republic. a critically important difference.
    Not sure how that is critically important in this context unless you believe the presidency should be decided by faithless electors?

Leave a comment:

• Jaybo
    replied
    Originally posted by GreenMachine View Post
    Here we are. Right where we all knew we would be. Choose wisely. Democracy is only as strong as our collective belief in it.
    Except for the simple fact we are NOT a democracy, but a representative republic. a critically important difference.

Leave a comment:

• GreenMachine
    replied
    Originally posted by DEEPHATE View Post
    I thought we already chose? Do overs??
    I think you know I’m talking about a much more important choice than who will be president. I’m talking about choosing to support the democratic process despite the encouragement of one candidate to circumvent it.

Leave a comment:

• DEEPHATE
    replied
    I thought we already chose? Do overs??

Leave a comment:

• GreenMachine
    replied
    Here we are. Right where we all knew we would be. Choose wisely. Democracy is only as strong as our collective belief in it.

Leave a comment:

• roadiemort
    replied

Leave a comment:

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by Bip_Bip, 1 day ago
19 responses
0 likes
Last Post Bip_Bip
by Bip_Bip