• Time
  • Show
Clear All

•  

Comment

• Here we go!!!!!

https://www.dailywire.com/news/feds-...ign=benshapiro

Comment

• If I had to guess those thrown away ballots more than likely also were cast for Republican senate and congress. It's more than just a fraud scam on the POTUS position. Also keep in mind that 9 is all they found how many didn't they find. Remember Hillary said don't concede no matter what. I think in the end we will find enough votes to put Biden in office. (May not be a direct quote but pretty close)

Comment

• Lots of important and relevant information was omitted from that report. Read the article below and then see how you feel about it. Glad this issue was immediately reported and the person responsible was fired. Nine ballots treated in this manner is nine too many, but it’s hardly proof of widespread fraud, especially considering that the issue was immediately reported to the proper authorities. Do you believe that the problems with these 9 ballots throw the entire election results into question?
          Federal authorities say they've been asked to look into the discovery of some mailed ballots in Pennsylvania, an announcement that has appalled former Justice Department officials and voting experts.

Comment

• Duke
            Duke commented
            Editing a comment
            YES!

• Stop the BULLSHIT!!! Fuck that report and whatever it says. the only thing that matters is those 9 got thrown away I don't give a shit if something was omitted. Nothing that may or may not have been omitted justifies throwing away ballots. And YES those 9 ballots throw this election into question. What number of thrown away ballots does there have to be to satisfy you that things are being corruptly done by the Dems with this mail in ballot election

Comment

• GreenMachine
            GreenMachine commented
            Editing a comment
            Ugh. Read the article if you want to argue the facts. There was a reason the ballots were opened in the first place. The ballot envelopes looked almost identical to the absentee ballot request envelopes. This should never have happened, but it’s understandable why it did.
            The fact that these ballots were thrown out is inexcusable. It sounds to me like the most likely thing that happened is that the person who opened them either tried to cover up their mistake by throwing them out, or they took advantage of the situation, and destroyed the ballots with ill intent. Either way, this situation is unacceptable, and can not be tolerated.

If you would have read the article I posted, you would know that the FBI collected multiple days worth of garbage (the employee in question was only employed there for 3 days) in an effort to asses if there were more discarded ballots. We will see if this problem ends up being much bigger than it seems at first glance. According to news reports, this incident combined poor election planning and a singular bad actor. The issue is being thoroughly investigated, and the authorities are attempting to ensure that the disenfranchised votes are counted. I don’t condone what happened here, but there is no evidence of a grand conspiracy. You are allowing your distaste for the Dems to permit you to jump to conclusions that there is no tangible evidence to support.

• https://www.texasattorneygeneral.gov...lloting-scheme

Comment

• GreenMachine
            GreenMachine commented
            Editing a comment
            I don’t condone breaking the law, but I must admit that I think there is no good reason to limit access to absentee ballot requests the way Texas does. It was not entirely clear to me what happened in this case. From what I could gather, it sounds like these people coerced able bodied voters to apply for absentee ballots illegally under the designation of being disabled. What I am not clear about is if the voters then filled out their ballots as per normal absentee voting is done, or if the bad actors had some form of further influence upon the votes they cast. Honestly, if the voters just cast an absentee ballot as every other absentee voter did without any influence from the accused, I don’t see that as such a big deal.

Yes, it is against Texas law to vote an absentee ballot unless you meet strict criteria, but almost every other state does just fine with much more lax requirements. Unless the accused further influenced the voters in question beyond getting them signed up for an absentee ballot, I see this as a case where a stupid law was broken. Most places in this country, voting a no/low excuse absentee ballot would not constitute election fraud.

• Watched a PBS News Hour segment tonight where large groups of dems were meeting in public, organizing vote by mail campaigns and informing the public in person with no social distancing so they could all vote by mail when it came time and wouldn’t have to meet in public and social distance. Yep, they all really looked like they were scared to be out in public.......not!

CDC recently updated estimated infection fatality rates for COVID. Here are the updated survival rates by age group: 0-19: 99.997% 20-49: 99.98% 50-69: 99.5% 70+: 94.6%

Comment

• Originally posted by Shores View Post
            Watched a PBS News Hour segment tonight where large groups of dems were meeting in public, organizing vote by mail campaigns and informing the public in person with no social distancing so they could all vote by mail when it came time and wouldn’t have to meet in public and social distance. Yep, they all really looked like they were scared to be out in public.......not!

CDC recently updated estimated infection fatality rates for COVID. Here are the updated survival rates by age group: 0-19: 99.997% 20-49: 99.98% 50-69: 99.5% 70+: 94.6%
            I watched PBS Newshhour the last two nights and didn’t see anything like that. Any idea when that segment aired?

The numbers on the CDC website that I could find don’t match what you posted at all.

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#demographics

I used the data from the CDC website in this link and shown in the pics to calculate the survival rate by age group. The data on their site is arranged in different age groups than what you posted, but I calculated the rate in the groups that best matched what you posted. These are the rates straight from the CDC website:

0-17 = 99.079%
            18-49 = 99.734%
            50-64 = 97.8%
            65 +. = 84.8%
            Attached Files

Comment

• Shores
              Shores commented
              Editing a comment
              The one with Judy Woodruff. They didn’t focus on the non social distanced crowds, but it should have been hypocritically obvious to the viewers. My wife is my witness. It might have been one of her DVR recordings.

• GreenMachine
              GreenMachine commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh, I believe you, I just wanted to watch it to see for myself what was going on. I could stream it if I knew what the air date was.

• Interesting video here.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ing-minnesota/

Comment

• davej
              davej commented
              Editing a comment
              according to some here that kind of thing couldn't happen. And has also defended this sort of thing saying stuff like "those are only small numbers that couldn't effect the outcome of this election." (paraphrase)

• Ahodge75
              Ahodge75 commented
              Editing a comment
              you misunderstand DaveJ this a Trump Hit team and they are making all of this up using actors to justify Trumps arguments. Like you pointed out and has been stated many many many times in this thread this doesn't happen enough to make a real difference. (Sarcastic Font) But what do I know im just an Ignorant Trump supporter that believes in GOD, Guns, Law Enforcement And My Country which also makes me evidentially a Racist and a Bigot. God Bless America!

• Here’s the second video from Project Veritas.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...esting-scheme/

Comment

• More possible shenanigans in Texas.

https://amgreatness.com/2020/09/28/b...harris-county/

Comment

• Ahodge75
                Ahodge75 commented
                Editing a comment
                Trump must have hired these Private Investigators to show his arguments hold water...... Fake News Fake News.....This doesn't happen no one tries to effect an election by mail in ballot harvesting.

• New York

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...urn-envelopes/

Comment

• Disgraceful

https://www.texastribune.org/2020/10...xas-vote-mail/

Comment

• roadiemort
                  roadiemort commented
                  Editing a comment
                  What is disgraceful is that the worlds so called superpower does not have voter registration requiring proper identification to vote. Almost like voter fraud is needed to control a 2 party outcome.

•  

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by tachtom, 2 hours ago
                3 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post mlharper  
                Started by Lug Nut, 2 hours ago
                3 responses
                0 likes