Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Independence Day

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Happy Independence Day

    Just wanted to wish you all a Happy 4th of July. It’s a beautiful morning here in the PNW and I’m looking forward to getting out on Hwy 101 and cruising around the peninsula. I know most of us will be celebrating the 4th with a family bbq, drinking a couple beers and blowing shit up. But first I’m going to start my day off with the freedom of two wheels and the wind in my face... Hoping you all get a chance to do the same. Happy Independence Day.

  • #2
    Hear hear!
    ​With enough beer you can do anything...D.Pate

    Comment


    • #3
      Happy 4th y’all! Where do you live LUV4RS?

      Comment


      • LUV4RS
        LUV4RS commented
        Editing a comment
        At the base of the hood canal. Between Shelton and Hoodsport. Let me know next time you’re out riding this way; I’ll catch up and tag along.

    • #4
      Originally posted by LUV4RS View Post
      At the base of the hood canal. Between Shelton and Hoodsport. Let me know next time you’re out riding this way; I’ll catch up and tag along.
      I was there Thursday. PM me your phone number if you like and I’ll send you mine. I’m in Puyallup and ride often. Are you joining us at the end of the month in Oregon for Starfest? You should also join the Western Washington Riders MeetUp group. We ride often. It’s free. I lead a lot of rides.

      Comment


      • #5
        Happy Birthday America !! from Athens, Georgia.
        I love the smell of smoked pork in the morning !

        Comment


        • #6
          Originally posted by Shores View Post

          I was there Thursday. PM me your phone number if you like and I’ll send you mine. I’m in Puyallup and ride often. Are you joining us at the end of the month in Oregon for Starfest? You should also join the Western Washington Riders MeetUp group. We ride often. It’s free. I lead a lot of rides.
          Very much want to meet up for Starfest but I work late Friday nights and wouldn’t be able to make it down there til well after everyone has rolled out Saturday morning. Definitely gonna hit you up though and will check out the western wa riders. Thanks man.

          Comment


          • #7
            Originally posted by LUV4RS View Post

            Very much want to meet up for Starfest but I work late Friday nights and wouldn’t be able to make it down there til well after everyone has rolled out Saturday morning. Definitely gonna hit you up though and will check out the western wa riders. Thanks man.
            Take the day off!

            Comment

            Latest Posts

            Collapse

            Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Lifeguard, 1 day ago
            13 responses
            129 views
            0 likes
            Last Post Brad_G
            by Brad_G
             
            Started by Blackcloud12, 2 weeks ago
            12 responses
            169 views
            2 likes
            Last Post Blackcloud12  
            Started by Rob in FL, 03-10-2019, 08:42 PM
            8 responses
            148 views
            0 likes
            Last Post roadiemort  
            Started by Horsehammerr, 21 hours ago
            7 responses
            71 views
            0 likes
            Last Post Horsehammerr  
            Started by Ahodge75, 20 hours ago
            11 responses
            88 views
            0 likes
            Last Post GreenMachine  
            Started by Tykes_Place, 4 days ago
            52 responses
            621 views
            2 likes
            Last Post BSeward
            by BSeward
             
            Started by YZ18, 05-30-2020, 04:05 PM
            4 responses
            108 views
            0 likes
            Last Post Horsehammerr  
            Started by Jaybo, 02-08-2020, 05:54 PM
            326 responses
            3,899 views
            3 likes
            Last Post Duke
            by Duke
             
            Started by scotcher65, 1 day ago
            2 responses
            69 views
            0 likes
            Last Post scotcher65  
            Started by Father Pobasturd, 05-24-2019, 02:51 PM
            999 responses
            11,675 views
            2 likes
            Last Post Jaybo
            by Jaybo
             
            Started by IBDirty, 2 days ago
            7 responses
            111 views
            0 likes
            Last Post Duke
            by Duke
             
            Started by Shores, 1 week ago
            6 responses
            186 views
            0 likes
            Last Post Duke
            by Duke
             
            Started by Jon D, 3 days ago
            9 responses
            106 views
            0 likes
            Last Post Lifeguard  
            Started by Aussie John, 2 days ago
            3 responses
            113 views
            1 like
            Last Post Chromepony  
            Started by Jon D, 1 day ago
            5 responses
            94 views
            0 likes
            Last Post Chooch
            by Chooch
             
            Started by dna9656, 1 week ago
            17 responses
            148 views
            0 likes
            Last Post LUV4RS
            by LUV4RS
             
            Started by DEEPHATE, 2 weeks ago
            20 responses
            226 views
            0 likes
            Last Post Jaybo
            by Jaybo
             
            Started by hardone2get, 3 days ago
            4 responses
            120 views
            0 likes
            Last Post Smokescreens  
            Started by viper, 4 days ago
            7 responses
            132 views
            0 likes
            Last Post viper
            by viper
             
            Started by scotcher65, 3 days ago
            5 responses
            134 views
            0 likes
            Last Post Shores
            by Shores
             
            Working...
            X