Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When I use the quote

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • When I use the quote

    Most of what I type and any smileys and what not don’t appear.

  • #2
    Originally posted by AR. Hillbilly View Post
    Most of what I type and any smileys and what not don’t appear.
    What!

    Comment


    • #3
      What are you doing when you use quotes?

      When you click on the Quote button under somene's comment, you should get a new window with their message in HTML Quote brackets... Your response should be typed *after* those brackets.

      Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-08-20 at 7.33.06 AM.png
Views:	1
Size:	37.9 KB
ID:	34707
      Last edited by Doc_V; 08-20-2018, 10:36 AM.

      Comment


      • #4
        when i use "comment" i dont see those options but i do with quote
        my Wallet is Getting dangerously close to spontaneous combustion

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Smokescreens View Post
          when i use "comment" i dont see those options but i do with quote
          Yah, comment is different, it has limited options.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Doc_V View Post
            What are you doing when you use quotes?

            When you click on the Quote button under somene's comment, you should get a new window with their message in HTML Quote brackets... Your response should be typed *after* those brackets.

            Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-08-20 at 7.33.06 AM.png
Views:	1
Size:	37.9 KB
ID:	34707
            I get exactly that. But then half the stuff I type and any

            Comment


            • #7
              I just made a quote and that is all that showed.

              Comment


              • #8
                None of my smilies are showing up. I-phone???

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by AR. Hillbilly View Post
                  None of my smilies are showing up. I-phone???
                  Could be. Maybe try a different browser? Or try requesting a desktop version?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by roadiemort View Post

                    What!
                    On an iPhone here.



                    Comment


                    • #11
                      You’re not trying to use the iPhone’s smilies, are you? Those won’t work here.



                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Bikerron View Post
                        You’re not trying to use the iPhone’s smilies, are you? Those won’t work here.
                        Yes sir I was. Thanks. Apparently everything I type after using the I-phone smilies doesn’t appear either.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Now, you can use the forums’ emots all day long.

                          Roadiemort proved that.



                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Bikerron View Post
                            Now, you can use the forums’ emots all day long.

                            Roadiemort proved that.
                            Yes he did.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Aaaaaaeeeeeee!



                              Comment

                              Latest Posts

                              Collapse

                              Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by roadiemort, 03-05-2018, 08:01 PM
                              3,255 responses
                              26,549 views
                              3 likes
                              Last Post LDofDC
                              by LDofDC
                               
                              Started by Doc_V, 14 hours ago
                              13 responses
                              80 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Doc_V
                              by Doc_V
                               
                              Started by Horsehammerr, 2 days ago
                              15 responses
                              164 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Horsehammerr  
                              Started by Jaskin71, 3 days ago
                              23 responses
                              286 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Jaskin71  
                              Started by Smokescreens, 03-05-2018, 11:34 AM
                              188 responses
                              3,408 views
                              9 likes
                              Last Post Shores
                              by Shores
                               
                              Started by Father Pobasturd, 3 weeks ago
                              444 responses
                              654 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Father Pobasturd  
                              Started by Leadkrm, 22 hours ago
                              16 responses
                              81 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Leadkrm
                              by Leadkrm
                               
                              Started by NthernLgts, 3 days ago
                              9 responses
                              116 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post NthernLgts  
                              Started by grubsie, 1 week ago
                              8 responses
                              144 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Ace
                              by Ace
                               
                              Started by Jaskin71, 5 days ago
                              17 responses
                              119 views
                              1 like
                              Last Post Ace
                              by Ace
                               
                              Started by bigguyokie, 2 weeks ago
                              51 responses
                              271 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Ace
                              by Ace
                               
                              Started by Herrindude, 1 week ago
                              11 responses
                              246 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post jd750ace  
                              Started by Always Smiling, 2 weeks ago
                              48 responses
                              363 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Shores
                              by Shores
                               
                              Started by Father Pobasturd, 4 weeks ago
                              910 responses
                              1,410 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Doc_V
                              by Doc_V
                               
                              Started by ian pemberton, 2 days ago
                              20 responses
                              127 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Duke
                              by Duke
                               
                              Started by NCB, 1 day ago
                              21 responses
                              216 views
                              1 like
                              Last Post Bikerron  
                              Started by CarlDeBar, 4 days ago
                              21 responses
                              181 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Leadkrm
                              by Leadkrm
                               
                              Started by RAFAŁ, 1 day ago
                              1 response
                              67 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post davej
                              by davej
                               
                              Started by Tdeon, 2 days ago
                              11 responses
                              152 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post BSeward
                              by BSeward
                               
                              Started by 07 silverado, 2 days ago
                              2 responses
                              75 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post jd750ace  
                              Working...
                              X