Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• davej
    commented on 's reply
    That probably means he sold it, didn't take down the ad and is not watching Craigslist. I see that all the time on Craigslist and Marketplace

• Lug Nut
    replied
    Been trying to reach this guy.....nobresponse but add is still up. Weird

Leave a comment:

• cike
    replied
    Hey Lug Nut.. did ya get it??

Leave a comment:

• YZ18
    commented on 's reply
    I too had a 1999 shortbed Chevy with the same 4.8 liter v8 and 5 speed. I loved that truck and wished I still had it. Very rare to find a full size truck with a manual transmission.

• Jaybo
    replied
    That V6 was a crappy motor! it got worse mileage than the 350 V8 and was underpowered. I had a brand new 89 and I hated that truck! traded it off and bought a 76 Ford with a 390! It got about the same mileage the V6 did!

Leave a comment:

• Father Pobasturd
    replied
    I bought a 1999 GMC 1/2 ton truck once with 250K on it . I remember my Dad saying, "How much can it have left?" I used that truck to pull a ton of shit from Texas to Arizona with a big ass trailer on the back, drove it another 70K miles, and sold it for what I paid for it. It was a small V-8 with a 5 speed standard trans. Turned around and got a 2004 Chevy, a black beauty with a V-6. Biggest mistake I ever made. I should have kept the GMC. That Chevy wasn't half the truck. Live and learn.

Leave a comment:

• Lug Nut
    replied
    I'll post this weekend if in get it..all depends on what I see/hear/feel in person. I don't get excited anymore....been on a couple drives to get bikes that were piles......

Leave a comment:

• cike
    commented on 's reply
    hopefully they are just stickers.. If you buy it then the temptation will be away from me and I can go back to looking for a dirt bike.

• Lug Nut
    replied
    Hey now....ivE been in contact with him and plan on getting it next weekend. I've got him down below the 1500 needless to say. I want to see what the hell he didn't on the mag wheels with those yellow reflectors....

Leave a comment:

• cike
    replied
    I was actually looking for a dirt bike when I ran across this bike, Now it's got me thinking about another bobber project. I think this link might work..

Leave a comment:

• cike
    commented on 's reply
    yes I meant $1500. I edited it. I would be all over it for $150 lol.......

• BubbaKahuna
    replied
    $1500 isn't bad. We all know how clean oil will let these things pretty much last forever.
    If it runs well & looks good I'd be all over that.

Leave a comment:

• Questcap
    replied
    $150? And, you ain't bought that yet?!?!? Did you mean $1,500? That would likely be the upper end... and, if it was running well, and all looked good, I wouldn't mind paying that much. Two matters would be that it is now an orphan, and few would think a 110k mile bike would have much life left in it, but, of course, we all know better, Offer him $1,250, and I bet he'll take it. If he doesn't... leave your contact information, as I would bet he'd get back to you after a bit. Others?

Leave a comment:

• cike
    started a topic 100k bike price??

100k bike price??

I found a 2005, 1700 road star with 110k miles on it and appears to be in pretty decent shape. Just wondering what something like that would be worth.. I haven't seen it in person yet. Looks to be pretty much stock, so not a lot of goodies to sell off of it. I'm thinking maybe as a bobber project bike... so, what do you guy think would be a fair price for something like this? he is asking $1500. i'm not sure, but it looks like it maybe a midnight. I think it has chrome lower forks, No spot lights, stock exhaust and seats, does have a back rest, windshield, and crash bar..... just curious??
    i'm trying to add a link, but not sure if it will work.. if someone else see's it and really wants it, go ahead, you won't hurt my feelings
    Update, the link didn't work, but if anyone wants to see it, it is on FB market place in New Bloomington ohio

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by Pauli466, 10 minutes ago
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post Pauli466  
Started by Felix805, 19 hours ago
13 responses
0 likes
Last Post Ace
by Ace