Announcement

Collapse

Flagging spam

if you see a spam post, don't reply or comment on it. Just flag it. We get those flag reports and take action. That action is pretty simple. If the post is obviously spam we delete and then check few boxes to delete all other posts by that user and ban them permanently. If the post is questionable as spam then we can suspend the user and then send them a message to work it out.
So when it doubt - Flag The Post
See more
See less

Fun found here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun found here.

OK, so, we have been running the Scavenger Hunt for a few weeks now, and it's been a blast. The Hunt combines the love of riding, the spirit of adventure, and, of course, the RSC. This post is to encourage you, the reader, to join in our merry quest. The rules are simple, the rewards, priceless. Glory and admiration await you down the road to...who knows next? That's the adventure of it. Should you win a challenge, then you get to decide where that road leads. All it takes is your bike, a digital camera or cellphone with camera capability, and a sense of adventure. This game transcends all boundaries of age, race, religion, region, continent or political agenda. Anyone anywhere on the globe can participate! Currently we only have around a dozen players, which, out of the 1000+ RSC members, is beyond dismal, it's lethargic with a Capitol LETH. So , come one, come all, my RSC brothers, join us on our honorable quest, and, you might even have some fun along the way if you're not careful. Just go to the Scavenger Hunt post and read the first post, then advance to the last page to discover the current hunt in play. Then, get on your bad motorscooter and ride!!!

[/URL] [URL=https://www.use.com/949853ccd3c3a769b01c][/URL][/CENTER]" class="bbcode-attachment align_center" alt="" />

I second FPB's request. For those that haven't participated you really should check it out. It's been a fun bit of banter and exploration for those of us that have participated. But it would be even better with more participation!

Comment

Did 295 miles today and totally forgot about checking in with y’all to see the next challenge. Rode to Mt. St. Helens to see the blast zone of May 18, 1980. Ash went around the earth and back.

Comment

I have to move quicker or get this on my phone (don't know how) always a day short and a dollar shy as usual.

Comment

Not only is it fun, but it adds another dimension onto riding. You are not just riding, you are now riding with a purpose, something to search for when your doing your normal rides, or when your just out to relax and ride around. It makes you pay more attention to what’s around you, and gives you another excuse to go take a ride.
          The more pleople who participate, the funner it is. And anyone can join in, as long as they are not a Steelers or Baltimore fan..... ok ok you guys can join too!
          owning a motorcycle is not a matter of life or death, it is much more important than that

Comment

• Derailed75
            Derailed75 commented
            Editing a comment
            Should have figure you being from the OHIO were a Browns fans. That's great I was born in Lorain and lived there till I was 14. Bleed Brown and Orange, Red, White, and Blue and whatever color the Cavs are now

• cike
            cike commented
            Editing a comment
            Derailed75,,, Don't let my wife hear you say that... you got the right state but the wrong team. We bleed black on orange here...Bengal country around here baby!

• Derailed75
            Derailed75 commented
            Editing a comment
            I forgot there was even a 2nd team in Ohio.

I just haven't had time to ride for myself lately. Always commute here, commute home. Behind. Even the weekends have been tied up

Comment

Been wanting to join in but sadly I’ve logged in 11 miles so far this summer. We’re very busy at work and still remodeling at home and rain rain rain. I have been enjoying the scavenger hunt post. A big thanks to FPB offering to help me with pics. Much appreciated. Hopefully I’ll be taking you up on the offer soon.

Comment

OK, we got a whole 2 non-participating responses in 3 days. Were I to use this as a gauge of the effectiveness of this post, I would asses it's effect as fractionally nil. It sucked ass. Epic fail. So what does it take to get you posers on your bikes and riding? Big cash incentives? Frequent rider miles? Poke in the eye with a sharp stick? Now, I'll admit it, and I have before...I'm the biggest (weight by volume) poser on this site, and even I got one challenge under my belt. So if my fat, crippled ass can get out there and do it, anyone can. And, if you're not really, really careful, you just might have some fun in the process.

[/URL] [URL=https://www.use.com/949853ccd3c3a769b01c][/URL][/CENTER]" class="bbcode-attachment align_center" alt="" />

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by Trex Star, 16 hours ago
              7 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post Father Pobasturd  
              Started by WarPig, 1 day ago
              7 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post WarPig