Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questcap
    commented on 's reply
    I'm a life-long resident, born and raised, here... Lemme tell ya, it always has been!!!

• KCpartsguy
    replied
    From what I hear the RMV in Mass is a real mess.

Leave a comment:

• Shores
    replied
    Update.

https://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/...513511731.html

Leave a comment:

• Dick M
    replied
    Holy Sh------ the interest in the memorial ride for the fallen 7 is going thru the roof latest number signed up on FB as going 1045. I'm contemplating going on this ride but not sure this old bag of bones will be able to make the 400 mile rd. trip from my location in a day.

Leave a comment:

• Lucky
    replied
    I know I will never forget this! I hope that kid spends a long time in prison.

Leave a comment:

• Dick M
    replied
    I saw on FB there will be a memorial ride for the "fallen 7" on sat July 6th 2019. The ride is free with donations accepted to benefit the familes of those who lost their lives in Randolph NH last Friday. I noticed in following the FB post that so far 873 riders have signed as going and over 3600 have signed as interested. The ride will be lead by the NH state police from the staging point of the Boken spoke saloon in Laconia NH and will continue from there 85 miles north to the crash site in Randolph NH for a laying of wreaths and a ceremony. This sounds like it could be a historic day for the state of NH and the brotherhood of bikers around New England.

https://www.facebook.com/events/844206675965768/

Leave a comment:

• ItBeMe
    replied
    Now the law suits will start for the trucking Co. and the state.

Massachusetts-Registrar-of-Motor-Vehicles-Resigns-After-New-Hampshire-Crash-511809861.html

Leave a comment:

• Dick M
    commented on 's reply
    Zhukovskyy appears to be a first class piece of shit. He should have been taken off the road months ago.

• Shores
    replied
    Head of DMV resigns.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/massachus...re-biker-crash

Leave a comment:

• Father Pobasturd
    replied
    If the guy was on smack, that's enough right there. A U.A. could bear that out. And if he was, I hope they have the death penalty there.

Leave a comment:

• Shores
    replied
    Update.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...erans-spouses/

Leave a comment:

• Brad_G
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for that message. I agree with what he says about speculation. And we all know how the "internet" works. Someone reads it and passes it along and soon who knows what is accurate. I do find it odd, that in his plea he would include this... "He did not over-correct the truck and trailer and lose it, but instead veered towards them and literally mowed right into them. " To me, he's doing for the most part what he's asking others not to.

Hopefully the law enforcement reports will come out soon.....

• Bikerron
    commented on 's reply
    Lucky,

The driver, Volodymyr Zhukovskyy, was 23.

https://www.thv11.com/mobile/article...e-36b1b8c3f15a

• Lucky
    commented on 's reply
    IT was reported on TV that the 18 year old driver had previous DUI's.

• Bikerron
    replied
    Posted on RSC FB yesterday evening.

“Hello All,

I am the NH state President of C.O.T.K. a Motorcycle Organization. I am friends with several of those that did not make it in the wreck here in New Hampshire. These were great men and women who were truly dedicated to our cause, which is helping kids in need. One of their members had never missed a single one of our events.

I spent last night with a MARINE member of the NH JARHEADS. He was driving the chase vehicle and watched the entire event happen in front of his eyes. I had to hold a combat Veteran as he crumbled in my arms still reeling from the horrors he had witnessed. The details he shared are things that I wish no one ever has to
    witness.

The fact that the driver has been charged indicates that they have a reason to believe and the evidence to back the criminal charges, and that this was not just a HORRIFICALLY TRAGIC accident, but that there was some form of willfull negligence. Whether that be drugs or distraction, it has yet to be determined. He did not over-correct the truck and trailer and lose it, but instead veered towards them and literally mowed right into them.

The love, concern and prayers are so needed and appreciated. However, the speculation on what happened and the inaccuracies that are being talked about, can and have made it back to some of those immediately involved. As you can imagine, the victims and their families are in no condition to try and set stories straight and in my opinion shouldn't have to. So please, I am asking out of respect for all of those involved, may we keep those theories and speculations to ourselves. Or discuss privately, and pray that these great Americans and Heroes can find the strength and courage to begin to heal both physically and mentally from this tragedy.

I sincerely appreciate your help in these very sad times.

Sully
    NH State President
    Champions Of The Kids
    Granite Chapter”

Leave a comment:

• Bikerron
    replied
    Most hot-shot rigs, such as the one involved, are leased to companies.

Leave a comment:

• Dick M
    commented on 's reply
    they are saying he had a OUI in 2013 and a 2nd OUI a month ago. What kind of commercial trucking Co. lets this asshole drive for them? There is going to be a big lawsuit coming their way also

• Bikerron
    replied
    Well, the DA wouldn’t have brought down those charges unless they knew something. Until they release the results of the accident investigation as to why there was inadvertent lane departure, it’s all speculation.

Leave a comment:

• Horsehammerr
    commented on 's reply
    Group chase vehicle driver says Pickup with trailer steered directly into the group with NO evidence of accidental loss of control . Sounds like CLEAR INTENT.

• Dick M
    replied
    Bikerron this might be the reason

Heroin found at home of driver arrested for 7 motorcycle deaths in Randolph

https://www.unionleader.com/news/cri...fe7d81a68.html

Leave a comment:

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by manser64, 03-09-2018, 12:45 PM
23 responses
0 likes