X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MrG
    replied
    Originally posted by LUV4RS View Post
    Ordered same spring set on amazon, shipped through MY Motorcycle Parts with no issues. Received on time. Luck of the draw?
    I seem to get lucky like that a LOT

Leave a comment:

• brianmac
    replied
    I just ordered from partzilla they had one part that wouldn't not ship until end of November . I deleted that part so the rest of the stuff could ship

Leave a comment:

• LUV4RS
    replied
    Ordered same spring set on amazon, shipped through MY Motorcycle Parts with no issues. Received on time. Luck of the draw?

Leave a comment:

• Shores
    commented on 's reply
    It’s likely not the company, but the shipper. The company has no control once they ship it. Happens a lot lately.

• MrG
    replied
    Was told to contact them if I didn't get it by today so I will see what happens tomorrow. I was just wondering if there was a reputation for being late with this company..

Leave a comment:

• Bikerron
    replied
    Have you tried to contact the seller?

Leave a comment:

• MrG
    replied
    The original arrival date was the 14rh. I'm just hoping that it gets here while the weather is still good. I don't have a garage so the work will be done in the driveway. Very unpleasant when it's cold but ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

Leave a comment:

• Ahodge75
    replied
    I was literally trying to decide whether to order from Amazon or Partzilla on this exact part. I have other items through partzilla I need also that Amazon didn’t have or were more expensive. I had contacted that seller about whether their spring conversion had the upgraded bearing(7003b) that Lug Nut suggested, they got right back to me with the answer of yes. I had something else ordered from another seller from Amazon and it showed shipped with no other info then all of a sudden it showed up at my door while it still showed shipped on the tracking.

Leave a comment:

• Doc_V
    commented on 's reply
    I had the exact same issue. In the end it turned out the part had to come from Japan. When that happens, they don't drop ship individual parts, they have to fill up a shipping container before they'll send it to the US. With the pandemic, I'm sure it's taking even longer to fill a container, in addition to shipping and processing it. That's understandable; I just wish Partzilla had been upfront about it.

• Ace
    replied
    At least Amazon will take care of the refund. With COVID, many suppliers Stateside will not ship internationally!...Ace

Leave a comment:

• DEEPHATE
    commented on 's reply
    i am also waiting for a Partzilla order. Last email one item of three is back ordered until Nov 14th. It was September on the last email. It's nothing I can't wait for, just hope I live long enough...

• MrG
    replied
    The tracking number shows shipped on the 8th, with no other updates or anything.

Leave a comment:

• JoeBloShmo
    replied
    Everything is taking longer. I ordered parts that partzillathat said was in stock. Got an email stating they where back ordered for two weeks. At the end of the two weeks got another email stating another Three weeks. Long story short after 3 Months I finally cancelled the order.

Leave a comment:

• MrG
    started a topic Anyone ever dealt with these people?

Anyone ever dealt with these people?

I ordered my Barrett's clutch spring kit on about the 6th. Amazon because I get some good discounts when I spend money there. The company that it's supposed to be coming from is called MY Motorcycle Parts. I have a usps tracking number that is useless, and no parts. No response from them, but amazon is taking care of the refund.
    Should have spent the extra $15 or so at RevZilla, but was looking at the lower price and prime reward.

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by francozero, 6 hours ago
7 responses
0 likes
Last Post roadiemort  
Started by brianmac, 7 hours ago
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post brianmac  
Started by roadiemort, 9 hours ago